- Speech-to-text function to dictate to-do lists and notes
- Can include images in posts (for example of written shopping lists)
- Sync reminders to Google Calendar
- Colour code
- Add tags to notes, i.e. ‘work’, ‘uni’, ‘home’
- Crosses off tasks when marked done
My favourite feature of Google Keep is that the reminders synced to Google Calendar remain open on the calendar even after the set reminder date until the task is marked ‘complete’. Below is a screen shot of how I use Google Keep.
Thanks for reading,